Thursday, December 15, 2011

Glitter gets!

Yesterday Rin and I took a break from our normal "stay at home and work" routine and went to the mall! We went because we got a new shop in one of our malls ~ Glitter! I had never been to one before, but I was impressed with their incredibly cheap prices. When I told Rin we got one, her reaction was "LETS GO." So we did.

What Rin wore~
Representing in hch colors~

CHECK IT. Rin got new shoes. BLACK WEDGE ANKLE BOOTS. I want a pair so badly! I'm afraid I won't get any for Christmas, and that I won't be able to find any by the time I can afford them T_T

There are no pictures of me because I pretty much looked like a dike that day. I had spent the morning painting the outside of my house. I do cringe to go into public like that, but oh well. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the sake of shopping!

We had to stop and get some snacks first!

Parmesan and cinnamon pretzel bites.

Glitter had a really huge store! It was pretty amazing. Almost everything in there was $1, with a few exceptions on nicer quality items, and larger accessories. The most expensive price we saw was $7.99!



They also had a pretty wide variety of styles. I admit, I love the little girl section, and bought a few things from there.

Our shopping baskets before deliberating on what items to put back.


The sky looked so cool as we were leaving. I really love evening skies.

My gets:

Rin's gets:

And Rin was sweet enough to buy us some matching accessories!
pink and purple stud earrings

purple and pink bling rings

Aww matching ~!

Do you have any cheap stores you love to shop at?

♪♫grimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment